9.09.2004

Frances...in your pantsis...

My internet connection is FRIED…which is fabulous…because I am taking two online classes this semester. I love technology. It is CRAP.
I had to special order my text for my History class…So, I did that last Wednesday. Then the storm came. Then the bookstore closed. Then they called me yesterday and said it was there and to come to get it. So, I did that. Then I go home…knowing that my homework is due today (after the extension because no one in this damn city has any power.) and my fucking computer will not connect to the fucking internet. I played with it for an hour last night…apparently my home phone does not work either. It is my own fault for having dial up for so damn long…but you will all be glad to know, I have moved on and signed up for high speed. Although, I will have to wait until next month to get it…and will be internet deprived until that time, unless some genius comes over and fixes the shit. Cause I know I can’t do it. So…wish me luck with my two classes…because I am pretty sure that I will need a miracle.

In other news, the guy with the erection is no longer allowed to come to my job. I want to sue his ass…can I do that? Does anyone know how this works?
Also, I got a really sweet card from a patient yesterday. She was here a month ago and wanted to thank me for being nice to her. That is possibly the nicest thing that a person can do. Really.

No comments: