4.28.2005

Rant

I hate that I have spent the last four days homebound with no contact with the outside world…and not by choice.

I am going to beat Jason in the head because I specifically said, “I have words to say to you.” And he has not called me back.

I almost set my room on fire this evening.

I hate the stress that comes with getting a boy’s phone number, because does he really think that I am going to call him? And what’s more, why wouldn’t I? Your guess is as good as mine, but I would be willing to bet against myself on this one.

I am irritated because I have been called, after a week, back to work in the telephone office…AGAIN and INDEFINITELY.

I have cramps and I want a big, fat, greasy cheeseburger, which is so unlike me. It might have something to do with the fact that my throat is not swollen shut anymore.

My upstairs neighbor was jumping up and down until 4am. If I didn’t see her in a prom dress last weekend and think she might be a minor, I might have punched her in the eye.

Rent is due.

No comments: