6.03.2005

Being that she was there when I met him, I just gave Fish Head the low down on the Gay Boyfriend situation. I think she was quite amused. As well she should be. It is quite an amusing story of a boy…trapped in his mind…using excuses of an ex-GIRLfriend to ward off any potential NEW girlfriends so that he can quietly pine over his “gorgeous” friend. I love it!

I hope that doesn’t come off as bitter. It actually isn’t. As I said before, TNG and I have an amazing time together. And I still hope to…assuming I haven’t slipped up and told him about this blog…but, seeing as he doesn’t know that I know he is gay, and I am not going to be the one to tell him, he might still be under the impression that I think we are going to continue to “date”. Dating, for me, hasn’t been on the agenda for a couple of weeks now at least. But I haven’t told him that. Maybe I should, so that we can start shopping together. The best part is, we could still sit on the floor, listen to Bob Dylan, and drink wine and there would be no pressure to make out afterwards. Quite the dilemma. And here I was thinking straight boys were difficult! Try dating a gay one!

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Box of Rain" The Grateful Dead

1 comment:

Pookie.... said...

I knew I thought that he was cute!