11.22.2006

Sometimes you feel like a...giant marshmallow?

You know those days when you wake up and none of your clothes fit and you feel like jumping off a bridge? I’m having one of those.

I woke up kind of late this morning because I, instead of hitting snooze, turned off my alarm. So when I finally woke up and got out of bed, I didn’t have time to do the fashion show for the bloated and try on every outfit that I own to find out which one makes me look the least like Sta-Puff. So, naturally, I look and feel craptastic and am getting crankier and crankier as time goes by. (Considering that I have been at work for twenty minutes, I am pretty sure that I will be quite scary when I get off.) What’s worse? I’m starving.

I’ve decided to wrap the blanket (that I stole from one of the exam rooms) around me and hide as much of the grossness as I can until it is time to go home. Or until someone gives me a couple tequila shots. Because tequila makes me feel…well…I don’t remember. But I know I wouldn’t be worried about looking like Sta-Puff.

No comments: