1. Open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod) and put in ALL of your music...yes, that means even all your closeted Bee Gee's and Leif Garret tunes.
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. New question - press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool
7. Tag five people who adore you muchly and want to amuse you while you sit in finger agony to do this too.
Opening Credits: "Sunday Kind of Love" - Etta James
Waking Up: "Curbside Prophet" - Jason Mraz
First Day At School: "She took the Train" - UB40
Falling In Love: "Girlfriend" - Matthew Sweet
Breaking Up: "Stop" - Incubus
Prom: "Wild Horses" - The Sundays
Life's Okay: "Like Yesterday" - Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
Mental Breakdown: "Panic" (How fitting!) - The Smiths
Driving: "Shoop" - Salt n' Pepa
Flashback: "Karma Chameleon" (perfect on so many levels!) - Culture Club
Getting Back Together: "Front Porch Lounger" - G. Love
Wedding: "Banditos" The Refreshments
Birth Of Child: "Youth Culture Killed My Dog" - They Might Be Giants
Final Battle: "Woman King" - Iron and Wine
Death Scene: "Eternal Flame" - Bangles
Funeral Song: "Into the Mystic" Van Morrison
End Credits: "Where did you Sleep Last Night" - Nirvana
HA! This worked out pretty well!
Now, YOU go.