7.23.2009

Okay...so...

I guess I should finish the story I started. I am bad about that.

Anyway, the honest truth is, that after the pool things became an utter and complete clusterfuck. Yes, we went out. Where? I have no idea. I vaguely recall a bar with a bowling alley in it. And some sort of banana concoction. And Anthony doing a "stop light" (and, seriously kiddies, don't try this at home...it will not end well...). And some dancing to Guns N' Roses. And then possibly some more Jaeger. I don't know. But I DO know that we all got to make out with someone random and that, my friends is always fun.

Anthony, however, while Mak and I were passed out in the room, was having some poolside fun with my identical name twin. When he wanted to stay at the pool by himself at 4am, I was hesitant to let him, seeing as he never learned to swim. But after going to check on him and realizing that he was...well...indisposed...I extended his curfew to 8am. Which is when he came stumbling back to the room, girl in tow, both of them yelling about eggs and cheese (don't ask, I have no idea). I don't like being awake at 8am, especially involuntarily. MOST especially when some girl from New Jersey is trying to talk about Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers to me when I am clearly SNORING. "SHHHHH. Sleepy time is NOW." (Read: SHUTTHEFUCKUP!!!!)

That morning started out with a hustle to get ready to check out and then watching the girl do the "walk of shame" out to the car while we screamed out the window and ended in breakfast with the Fish Head and her fiance. (Which, by the way, included a "BLOODY MARY BAR"...Holy crap. Best idea EVER.) Anthony couldn't eat (this never happens) and ended up sleeping in the car while we ate and drank and made fun of him for being a wuss.


But all in all, it was a good trip. And I like boys. That is all.

No comments: