7.07.2004

That is one fuzzy bug...

Today is the first day of class…well, it is actually the second day, I am just a slacker and didn’t go to the first class. I am a career student for this reason and that of procrastination. I am excellent at both. I am taking a basic speech class that normal people took when they first entered college. I, on the other hand, waited. Therefore, making it one of the last classes that I will have to take before getting my lowly Associates Degree. It is pathetic, I know. Anyway, I am freaking out…I hate speaking in public. I don’t even hate it so much as it completely turns me inside out. I am dreading it.

The laziest woman on the planet happens to work at my job. Now she is pregnant. I cannot see this as a good thing. This, to me, seems to be yet another excuse for her to sit, ignoring work, and eating the entire meals that she has stashed in the top drawer of her desk. Who does that? Who buys two lunches and puts one in their desk for later? We are only here for eight hours a day! Now she will probably have whole Thanksgiving sized meals in there. I can’t wait.

In other news, best friend and company from Kansas City had a great time from what I can tell, while visiting the Sunshine State. They got sunburned and turned purple because “sunscreen is for pussies”…however, they were singing a different tune by that evening. It pays to be responsible and keeps you from looking like Barney too…you can quote me on that.

No comments: