9.10.2004

I am so incredibly bored and I have TWO MORE HOURS of this crap! I am stuck at my stupid desk for two more stupid hours. AAH! I just went outside to smoke a cigarette with the guy who has a crush on me...and this other guy and they stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and started singing "When a Man Loves a Woman". I swear...I ran faster to the elevator than I have ever run in my life. I hate that!!! He sings all the freaking time, but this is the first time he has used another person to embarass the piss outta me! Dammit! Grrr...

GET ME OUTTA HERE!

My Jason is coming into town tonight! YAY! I am excited. (Brandy, you are missing out on your "cute DC friend"!) It has been since the FIRST hurricane since I saw him. Although, I don't know how much time I will have to hang out since I have more homework than I can possibly do in one weekend and no resources to do it with...Not to mention the money situation! I can't even talk about THAT. It sucks to be broke. Anyone who feels like giving to the needy. I am right here. And I am needy as HELL. Bring it.

No comments: