11.01.2004

Monday, Monday...

Mondays are the worst.

List of things to do today after work:
1. Vote
2. Take history test
3. Laundry

I don’t want to do anything. I want to watch “Sex and the City” and drink wine. I hate being constructive. Two more classes until graduation. Three more weeks until certification. I hope I can make it. I am nearing the edge.

Yesterday, I bought two CDs at the used CD store. Geggy Tah, which I hadn’t thought about in a really really long time, but I always like the changing lanes song. And Belly “King” because I swear that that “Super-connected” song is soooo good. I am a dork. But those of you who are my homies know about Einstein’s…so I don’t have to tell you why these songs are significant.

I also went to lunch yesterday and ran into the bitch who slept with my boyfriend when I was 15. (Not that I would have slept with him, because I was a good girl…and because he was a damn psycho, but…) She was our waitress and she acted (very unconvincingly) like she didn’t recognize me until we were getting up to leave. And she actually asked me what high school I went to. When I told her she looked at me quizzically and said, “I know you…” and I said, “YEAH, ya do.” Then she actually said “sorry.” Who does that?! Who basically says, “Sorry I slept with your boyfriend NINE FREAKING YEARS AGO!”? Who?? Anyway, I knew exactly who she was and thought I was in the clear, until the very last second. I was actually sitting there, telling my roommate that she knew damn well who I was when she came back to have a chat. I didn’t want to chat. Girls are so stupid. Don’t get me wrong…there are like five on the planet that I can tolerate…but for the most part, they are morons. And I could have lived the rest of my damn life, not ever having had that conversation.

MY PHONE WILL NOT STOP RINGING! AAAHHH!

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "You're So Damn Hot"- OKGO

No comments: