11.30.2004

Why is that “Rocky” theme song STILL stuck in my head?

Well, today, my job at work was to make sure that no one killed to receptionist and also to babysit the crazies. I hate babysitting the crazies…and I honestly wouldn’t mind if someone killed the receptionist. Well, it probably wouldn’t be good if they killed her, but they could tie her up and smack her around. I wouldn’t see any harm in that.

Every day it gets harder to tolerate the people that I work with. Every day I want to just quit. The only thing that is keeping me going at this point is the prospect of my new environment, right there, on the horizon. So close…and it isn’t coming fast enough. Work relationships are so much different than real ones. They are so much more…surface level. And it is distressing, because I hate these people and I have to spend most of my time with them, gritting my teeth, listening to their petty bitching…all day long. I could scream. And if I didn’t love working with patients so much, I would have left a long time ago…

Nonetheless…today has been fine. Just a little frustrating, but nothing out of the ordinary. Just a bunch of two-faced bitches, most of whom, are going through menopause. Please shoot me if I get that bitter and pathetic. PLEASE.

No comments: