9.19.2005

Brain Stew

Today’s Thoughts…

I am going to be 26 in just over three months.

25 has been uneventful. I haven’t done anything new or exciting, besides move into a new place, which I don’t like nearly as much as my old one. Kind of a waste, in my opinion.

Still weighing the pros and cons of new housing offer.
It sounds really good, all in all. I think that it would actually be a pretty nice way to go seeing as it would only be temporary anyway. No lease. No deposit. Free cable. And really, from everything that I am told, the other people who live there (there are two) won’t be home that much when I am due to different work schedules.

I am in an inexplicable bad mood.
It started Friday, went away, came back, went away. It is back and in full effect and I am surprised it has nothing to do with work. Its intensity was heightened at certain points in the weekend and I must say, I don’t know why I haven’t been able to control it. One minute, I want to cry, the next I want to choke someone, the next I am laughing hysterically. Time to be a hermit, I think.

I don’t drink enough water.
That’s really all there is to that one. I just don’t.

I should be in school.
Because, for real, I have THREE MORE CLASSES.

In a few days, it will be the first day of FALL.
How in hell is this year going by so damn fast? It is going to be Christmas again soon and I don’t think I am ready. Maybe I can somehow go somewhere away from everything this year. I can’t even think about that without smiling like a big cheese ball.

I need a new CD player.
Because seriously, there is only so much Eagles one can handle. SERIOUSLY. (But I guess it could be worse...it could be the dreaded PHIL COLLINS...I already thought of him today anyway...)

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: “Band on the Run” – Paul McCartney

11 comments:

wmjwatson said...

What's wrong with Phil? He's done some mighty fine work. Maybe you just need to learn how to appreciate MORE music. I mean, supposedly you are listening to Eagles all day and have Phil Collins on the brain (at least at some point) and yet the song stuck in your head is a McCartney tune? And not even one of his decent ones?
Pfft.
But as for the rest, don't know enough about you to say if that's actually any DIFFERENT from 'normal' but water IS good for you and you SHOULD drink more of it. And jsut think, all the trips to the potty will mean time away from the Eagles. :)

spaceface01 said...

If the CD player were not broken, believe me I would NOT be listening to "Band on the Run" in the first place...

wmjwatson said...

wait...how WERE you listening to it?

spaceface01 said...

The Devil...I mean...radio...

wmjwatson said...

How can you hate the radio? It's not the devil... not even for the music industry. That's the record companies. And sometimes, the artists themselves. Greedy bastiches! I mean, 15-18 bucks for a cd? Not even a double album or something? Even 13 bucks is robbery!! "Don't steal my music!" they say... screw 'em...don't steal my money, ya bastiches!!
Wait...what were we talking about?

spaceface01 said...

I just don't like the crap that they PLAY...that's all...it is the same 3 songs over and over and over and...well...you get it.

spaceface01 said...

I really am glad that you are concerned about my pee, brandy...really, I am...

That's why I love you...

wmjwatson said...

Oh come ON!! How can you NOT like the Tarzan soundtrack?!!?!? Or his Genesis work!?!? Why you gotta go after Phil? Not that I'm a huge fan but to act like he's killing braincells with every moment of listening seems harsh.
I mean.... really?
And the radio thing? Sure, if you listen to WAPE or somthing you'll get the same 4 songs but that's why you have bunches o' presets!

spaceface01 said...

The Phil thing...
1. I can't even tell you how much I loathe him...
2. Also, I hate Disney (with the exception of "The Little Mermaid".
3. Really? Genesis? No.

On the radio...
1. I can't think of ONE station that I can stand to listen to all day.
2. Possibly 96.9 BUT they are the ones playing The Eagles every other song...
3. I just don't like the radio. I buy CDs, its what I do.

spaceface01 said...

To Brandy:

WORD.

wmjwatson said...

But again, that's NOT the radio stations but the main management. And come on, clear channel owns almost as much as viacom. THEY are bad, yes, but I can't find fault with the radio. And I listen to cd's a lot too so maybe I haven't heard enough of the radio lately... I listen to iceberg or cd's at work and dont drive all that much.
How can you not like Disney? You a commie or something? A Red? A Russkie? I mean, I'm speechless. First Phil is the devil and now disney is...is... BAD??!?!?
WTF? Lilo and Stitch? Emperor's New Groove? Beauty and the Beast? Aladdin? Treasure Planet? Lady and the Tramp? Fox and the Hound?
How can you hate those?