9.20.2005

4:32 pm

I just put lotion on my hands and then rubbed my eye. I guess I just figured I might as well have a stinging, red eye rather than two regular ones. It feels like it is on fire.

Phil Collins is playing AS I TYPE THIS.

For the first time…ever…I am done with my work and can actually sit here and do nothing. This is not as much fun as I had anticipated it would be. Now I just want to leave.

The guy formerly known as “Lab Boy”,sent me Confession of Love #757 this afternoon. What is office etiquette for “LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR TESTICLES”?

My Jolly Green friend will be here this weekend. I can’t believe it. (I will not steal giant stuffed animals. I will not steal giant stuffed animals. I will not steal giant stuffed animals.)

I hate it when people say, “I don’t give a care”. What the hell does that mean? It just sounds ignorant. Stop it, people.

The season premier of Nip/Tuck is on tonight and I am so stoked. And by “so stoked”, I mean that I will be lucky if I don’t explode.

The lady who sits next to me is now on TOP of her desk. This is what happens when we run out of things to do back here. Good thing we don’t have ceiling fans.

4 comments:

wmjwatson said...

Just sit back, enjoy the free time, the smooth sounds of Mr Phil and just vibe to the stinging in yuor eye.
And you know, if you don't want to, I just don't give a care.

spaceface01 said...

Grrrrrr...

wmjwatson said...

hisss fft fft rowr.

wmjwatson said...

You know... I am wondering what IS the proper etiquete for that. In my own experience, what usually works is simple avoidance. But make it BLATANT. Like if he comes near your desk, set it on fire and jump out the window. Or if he gets on the elevator with you, yell out, "Look, it's your mother cmoe back from the dead" and run out. He should get the hint.