2.19.2005

I caught the cold and I feel like my face is just going to drip off.

I am supposed to be in Orlando this weekend with Tiff and Aly watching a bunch of Marleys and some other people at the reggae fest. I love that damn reggae fest. But, alas, I am sick and miserable so I opted to be sick and miserable in my own house as opposed to doing it in someone else's. I hate that I am not there. Probably for the best though, too much money would be spent.

My friend left her weirdo husband today. She and I went out last night to the strip club and had a heart to heart. I know that sentence doesn't make sense....but we did. She is unhappy, and she is a great girl and it breaks my heart. I told her to follow her bliss. I told her to do what she needs to in order to be happy again. She called two hours ago from the car. I know it is going to be hard for her, but...she is growing up. And it took a lot of strength to do it...and I am proud of her.

In other news, D. is in the hospital. Her small intestine closed up. So, she has been really sick and will be there for 3-5 days. I feel bad that I can't go and visit...but with this cold, I think I would do more harm than good. I feel weird about her right now though, we hadn't spoken in three weeks (when usually, we speak daily) and then she calls out of the blue this week, and now she is in the hospital. Things are strange.

Ricky says that it is impossible for me to have a normal night. I think it might be true.

I am again, full force, crushing on boy and it makes me want to vomit. I did think it was over there for a minute. It isn't...stupid boys.

No comments: