6.07.2005

So, last night, right when I didn’t need anymore to think about, Sean called. And not only did he call. He sang. “Nothing Compares 2 U”. Sean can’t sing. And the funny part is that, because he can’t sing, the fact that he did was the cutest thing…well…just about ever. And I wanted to hug him. But not just that. I wanted to give him the biggest, longest hug there ever was (bigger than the Adonis bear hug from the other day). My arms don’t reach Seattle. And that puts a lump in my throat just to think about.

The funny thing is, that now, including Sean, three people have sung to me in the last week. Three very adorable boys have sung songs to me. Do I have a sign that says “Melt Me” strapped to my back? Because, even when they sound like nails on a chalk board, (Sean) they still seem to hit me…right where it counts…The HEART, you perverts.

In other news, I decided to consolidate the debt that I am trapped beneath. I decided that the only way to fix it is to end it. And so…I have taken steps and am just waiting to be financially free. Wish me luck. I intend to be pretty broke for a while. Starting now. (We all know it has already started…) But I am hopeful that, sometime in the not so distant future, I will have money again. So, if you come to my house and want to eat, you better like Ramen noodles.

I spent a lot of time tonight talking to friends. Friends that have known me inside and out for years. Friends that I can count on...regardless. I don't care what we talk about, it always makes me feel better about everything. I feel good knowing that LBG thought of me today and that Pookie trusts me with secrets. I feel good that when I talk about what bugs me, they get it and I don't have to rip myself to shreds trying to explain. I should be dreaming by now. But instead, I am smoking too many cigarettes and wishing I were somewhere else.



Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Sing"- Travis

1 comment:

Pookie.... said...

yummy.... ramen!