12.19.2005

Rantastic!

Every week, I organize a lunch for the upcoming Monday for MY department. And every Monday, the other people who are not in my department eat all of the leftover food. They are pigs and I want to kick them. I never eat it…but still, it isn’t for you, assholes. I do not order food for you. I order it for MY people. Go away.

I was thinking yesterday, while watching “Say Anything”, that John Cusack is always in love and standing in the rain. Why is that? I mean, he does it well, I just don’t understand it. I mean, when people write these things, do they have him in mind? Because it seems to me that he is only chosen for parts where he is required to be mopey and soggy. (Again, no complaints here. I love you, John Cusack.)

Why is it that, the one time that the hot surgeon actually comes to my desk to talk with me, I have a mouthful of Chinese food? Why? That really pisses me off.

My fortune cookie said, “You will be advanced socially without any special effort…in bed” (For those of you who don’t know “in bed” is to be added to the end of any fortune cookie.)

I am tired of all this “War on Christmas” BS. Fuck, people, this is getting out of hand…Shut up already. Jesus.

I had a different physical terrorist this morning. He left his personality at home today.

It is cold and gloomy outside and I still do not have a digital camera. These two things have nothing to do with one another, but they are both kind of irritating.

Fish Head’s avatar on Yahoo Messenger has “monster teeth” and they freak me out. If she gets rid of them, I promise to invent something that will put her laundry away and/or blow her nose.

That’s all I got for now…I don’t even know what this post is about…

1 comment:

wmjwatson said...

What "War on Christmas"? That one confused me.