6.22.2006

Toilet Talk with the Machineghost

So…I spent the majority of today sorting through various drawers of my desk and folders (in which I put things that I don’t want to do to hide them from myself) and getting things all neat and organized for…well…tomorrow. An office “Second Day of Summer Cleaning” if you will (it IS the second day of Summer, no?).

Then I got hopelessly addicted to a game called Chuzzle and Peterbrooke dark chocolate cashew clusters. I am not going to mention these things again for fear of relapse.

After my afternoon blog post, I went over to see what Brandy was doing. Evidently, she is against bathroom squatters and the manufacturing of pennies. Personally, I believe if all women would just work a little each day to build up their thigh muscles and worked on their aim, there would be no problem for you people who actually sit on toilet seats…Of course, her argument was that everyone should sit to pee. But I think that the result would be quite the same if everyone were a hoverer (erererer) like me. So, there.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, you should head right on over there and see why I, evidently, am crazy.

I don’t really have an opinion on pennies. I mean, they annoy me when I have a purse full of them, but I rarely carry cash, so they aren’t so prominent anymore. So…I guess I can take her side on this one. DOWN WITH PENNIES.

I did manage to almost kill someone and then later BE killed in rush hour traffic today. I won’t bore you with the details except to say, if you see me driving anywhere at 5pm, GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY. And don’t think I won’t get out of the car. Because I will. Also, if you were one of the thugs in the car that I cut off on Phillips today, I’m sorry and thank you for not shooting me.

Other than that, the day was pretty much a waste of time. I didn’t win the lottery (I can only conclude this because I didn’t buy any tickets) and I didn’t find out that some very rich relative I didn’t know died and left me buckets of money. And I didn’t write a novel. So…there ya go.

A Day in the Life.

No comments: