10.16.2006

Show and Tell


I thought this blog needed some decoration...so I will take this opportunity to give you all a peek into my weekend.


To your left, you will notice that Jenn is a master voguer. (I just made that word up...cool, no?)







To your right, is the dance floor on which we shook our asses. Yes...music...makes the people...come together.



And here's what happens when they do. Ass grabbin'.





To your right is what used to be my playground...and will be again...in just a few short weeks. (I really don't know what's up with this Madonna theme I have going.)




To demonstrate to Jenn what would happen if we lived together again, I took the liberty of punching her in the face. (I can't think of a Madonna song that fits here...)






Thank you...and goodnight.

No comments: