9.19.2007

An Open Letter to Grey's Anatomy

Dear “Grey’s Anatomy”,

I really like your show. Seriously, there have only been maybe two episodes that failed to make me cry. And I don’t cry very often. Kudos to you. Also, (and I don’t know if this was your doing, but) thank you SO much for putting Taye Diggs in your spin-off show. I will watch it religiously even if it means no late night happy hours with the hot martini boys. Taye Diggs is worth it. I mean that.

I do have one complaint. I would really like it if you stopped showing the Seattle skyline every five seconds. I know that the show is based in Seattle and everything but the name of the hospital is Seattle Grace. We get it. Personally, the Seattle skyline hurts my feelings and may be the reason that I begin to cry immediately as the show starts. I don’t really like to cry about things as silly as skylines. I like to cry when someone doesn’t love someone or when someone is a huge asshole and hurts someone’s feelings and they break up…which is probably the reason I don’t like to see the skyline.

You see, Grey’s Anatomy people, I broke a guy’s heart once and he lives in Seattle. And we did all that tourist stuff like go to the Space Needle and ride the ferry and all that shit. So, you can see where this would be painful for me. I would really appreciate it if you could just…You know…STOP it.

Thanks!

Spaceface

P.S. For future reference, you could make a show about Taye Diggs brushing his teeth for an hour and I would watch it.

P.P.S. Get rid of Meredith. She needs to eat a sandwich and she is bland.

P.P.P.S. Ooooh! Replace her with Taye Diggs brushing his teeth!





----------------
Now playing: Ryan Adams - My Winding Wheel
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Mia said...

Meredith makes my colon seize. They should just replace her with the sandwich.

But Taye Diggs...WOO!

nadthemayor said...

i love you criz, if for nothing else the idea of my next show, "Taye Diggs Brushes His Teeth for an Hour, Hour"

spaceface01 said...

Thanks, JGJ, I knew I was good for something! WOOT!