1.25.2010

Adding Insult to Injury

In an effort to be proactive and to preserve what little sanity I still have, I scheduled my first appointment with a therapist. There have been a lot of things going on and I have yet to be able to sort them all out. So, I figured that this couldn't hurt. I mean, at the very least, I will realize that I don't need to see a therapist and that I should just go ahead and move to Antarctica or something. I mean, they have polar  bears there, right? Polar bears are cute.  Point one for Antarctica.
 
I am feeling exhausted and completely alone, which makes even the smallest tasks almost unbearable. And just when I thought that things would start to get better on their own, they got worse. And now, not only am I exhausted, I feel like punching one of the people who is supposedly one of my best friends and who should, in theory, be supportive and trying to help me work through things. And there really isn't anything I can do about it.  Feeling betrayed on top of everything else I have been feeling (or attempting NOT to feel) is pretty much the last thing that I need right now. But then, why would I expect anything to ever go my way? How foolish of me.
 
 
 

No comments: