3.29.2011

Day 2: Your Least Favorite Song

Okay, internet.  Now, there are a LOT of songs that I dislike and I have to say, it took me a very long time to come up with one that I would consider my “least favorite song” but…I think I did okay. I will tell you that I will probably, over the course of the next few hours, think of several songs that I dislike as much as this one, but this one, my friends, is terrible. It would have to be “Barbie Girl” by Aqua.



I honestly don’t know if this song is a joke or if it was, like, supposed to be an actual, like, piece of music. I suspect that this bunch of weirdos got really methed up and went to a gay bar and BOOM! “Barbie Girl” was born. It is obnoxious. It is stupid. It was surprisingly popular for such a piece of complete crap. And I am regretful that I was unable to slap each and every member of Aqua, one by one.


Seriously, people. Gross.



2 comments:

Hespyhesp said...

"You can brush my hair, undress me everywheeerrree!"

"Life in plastic, it's fantastic!"

Can't believe you don't LOVE those lyrics! hehe

spaceface01 said...

Evidently, I am not the only one who feels this way, either!

http://smhasty.blogspot.com/2011/03/30-day-song-challenges-day-twelve.html