4.25.2011

Day Seventeen: A Song that You Dance To

I am just going to say right now that I am not a big dancer. I need a couple of cocktails and some pretty significant motivation before you will catch me on a dance floor. Motivation usually equals a really good song and a cute boy. For dancing though, a really good song, almost always has to be reggae. Reggae is the only music I can dance to with confidence that I don’t look like a I have some sort of disorder that causes uncontrollable twitching. So, for today, I chose, Beres Hammond’s  “Rock Away”.

It reminds me a lot of the days when I liked hanging out with Spliffany. (You know, before I knew she was actually the anti-christ). A lot of good times were had, drinking and dancing to reggae on Sunday afternoons at our favorite bar overlooking the ocean.





No comments: