11.15.2004

Easy Skankin....

A patient once described this place as the "waiting room for the morgue".

Last night the wind was howling and the power went out. But I did get to watch the American Music Awards and witness the spectacular presentation skills of Anna Nicole. God, she is a mess. "Do you like my BODDDDDY???" I have been tossing my arms up all morning and saying that...I love it. I feel like she isn't a real person!

I guess this day is going by pretty quicky, which is good because I feel like I could crawl back into bed and sleep for a year. It is so gloomy and damp outside. It is the kind of weather that makes me wish that I was invisible. I wish that I could just lay around all day and that everyone would forget that I exist until the sun came out again.

The birthday party was pretty good. I will tell you though. I really don't like hanging out with girls that much. It is like, the minute a cute guy walks in, they turn into psychotic bitches. What is up with that??? K. and L. were like hissing at each other and shit. It was a shameless display, if I do say so myself. And it all started with my conversation with him about a lizard...which was apparently a very private moment for us...(we weren't aware, until K. pointed it out). Sad, sad bitches...

Rick says my black shirt has super powers and that I keep it cryogenically frozen in a glass case in my closet and bust it out when I need to. He blames the rotation of the Earth on that shirt...I think he has been smoking crack.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Kaya"-Bob Marley

No comments: