11.12.2004

Extra sugar, Extra salt, Extra oil and MSG!!!

6 DAYS!

Well, I got my computer back last night. Seems to be fixed but I couldn’t really mess with it because I am addicted to ER and it was about to come on. That is what I get for working in a hospital. You would think I would have enough of that crap all week that I wouldn’t want to watch it on TV…and you would be wrong.

Tomorrow is my friend Adam’s 30th birthday party. (“Yes, I am cooking for my son and his wife, it’s his thirtieth birthday…”) I don’t want to celebrate anyone’s thirtieth birthday…it makes me feel like 30 is just sitting there…waiting to devour me. I have to buy a cake (“throw eggs into the bowl, add milk of three months ago! It’s moldy mom, Isn’t it?”) Oh, Cibo Mato…how I love you…

I need a new book to read. Last night, I couldn’t decide between buying “Eternal Sunshine…” on DVD or buying a book. So I didn’t buy anything. (Which is different from my usual “I will buy it ALL” mentality.) So…now I have nothing to read OR watch tonight…Geez.

1 comment:

docbooty said...

Just watched eternal sunshine last night, i was a fucking wreck for like 15 mins afterward. SADDEST MOVIE EVER!