11.08.2004

Far, Far Away...

I have been at work for 45 minutes and already, I want to beat these idiot people all over the place. I love when patients who have no idea what the hell they are talking about, try to tell me how the hell to do my job. I love it. I have been battling a migraine all morning and I just want to punch the hell out of someone. My supervisor won’t let me.

This weekend was interesting. My roommate and I went out on Friday night. Which we had specifically planned NOT to do. We ended up going to dinner at a fairly pricey little restaurant at the other end of the beach, got hit on by our waiter, and then stopped at a bar with horrible music and dumb servers. We must have looked exceptionally hot (or we were just the only chicks there who had all of our teeth) because no one would leave us alone. We ended up being accosted by some strange guys who took over our table and bought us shots. Needless to say, we ended up playing “Asshole” until 6:30 Saturday morning. This is exactly the point when I start to wonder why it is light outside and why I am still awake and whether or not I should even bother trying to fall asleep.

So, I have almost completely decided what to do about the change of atmosphere that I so desperately need. I figure, I get certified in a week, start my new job, save some cash, finish school and then in January of 2006, I will move. Somewhere completely different. Preferably somewhere that I know someone, but not everyone. I need out of here. This was reaffirmed last night when I went to my favorite bar and learned that my favorite waitress is dating one of my ex’s friends…which really kind of makes me uncomfortable. They sat at our table all night, which sucked because I felt like I had to be on my best behavior…and I hate that. Good behavior is for chumps.

Boys are stupid. Word.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Kiss Off"-The Violent Femmes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so where exactly are you planning on moving to punk ass or should I say just how far away are you going to go I recomend somewhere within oh I don't know a ten hour drive home as apposed to a three day drive across the country but then again you do what you want.