11.29.2004

I can't believe that it is almost December. People always told me that the older you get, the more quickly time seems to pass...but this is just ridiculous. I am going to be 25 in less than a month. LESS THAN A MONTH. It doesn't make any sense. At least my insurance will go down.

My roommate's parents are pressuring her to move back to Orlando. Which...kind of pisses me off. I know she doesn't want to, but she would have a good job if she did it...and she would make pretty great money. And she could go to school...although, she hasn't done that since she has been here, so I don't know why this would be any different. But...I dunno...it just kind of irritates me that her parents are so weird about stuff. Mainly, I am just worried that a) she will go back there and I will have to move again and b) I don't know where I would live. I guess it would really be a reason for me to get the hell out of here finally.

I just think that the whole situation would suck...We get along so well, and I have heard so many horror stories involving bad roommates. In fact, we had a TERRIBLE roommate when she first moved here. I just really don't want to have to do all that again. Oh well, I guess I will deal with all of that when and if it comes down to it. I can't freaking wait.

No comments: