11.28.2004

You never know just how you look through other people's eyes...

Here it is…Sunday night again. I am sitting in my room, reliving years of drugs and irresponsibility. Sometimes, it seems that it is good that I grew up and forgot about all of the addictions that plagued me back then…and then sometimes, they don’t seem like they were addictions. They seem like they were the fun part of me. I really hope that isn’t true. But sometimes, I wake up and wonder what happened to that girl. You all knew that girl. Some people even loved that girl. Weird how much things have changed. Weird that I look back on days that seem like months ago and realize that they were years ago instead. Weird that I am listening to a 90’s Alternative radio station and it all seems like yesterday, not ten years ago. Where does the time go? Where has everyone gone? Where have “The Butthole Surfers” been? Who knows?
I am Bridget Jones, I am sure of it.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Pepper"- The Butthole Surfers

No comments: