11.04.2004

I just WORK here....

Talking to people from high school makes me uncomfortable. There is a girl who just started working here who I graduated with. I have successfully, until today, avoided having the “Where did you go to high school…” conversation. She got me. She used to sit in front of me in English in 10th grade…and I was always jealous because she had better hair and looks like the Noxema girl…she is adorable. I remember everyone…it is a curse. Of course, I think today may have been the first time I have ever spoken to this chick. Oh well…I just wish people could forget me. But alas…I am utterly…unforgettable. (SO kidding, by the way.)

Today has been super long. Super long and super boring. I feel like I haven’t accomplished anything at all. At least it is Thursday. Which means nothing…except that tomorrow is Friday and then I don’t have to come here for two days. Nothing gives me more pleasure than Friday afternoon. Well…besides Espresso martinis that usually happen on Friday evening….so there ya go.

Kanye West is a genius.

I don’t want to go to class. I want to tell my professor, “Transcribe THIS, bi-atch!”

Jason called me at work from DC today to ask me what kind of wine has a kangaroo on the label. The answer? Yellow Tail.

Someone told me once that kangaroo actually means “I don’t know” in some language or another.

I am out of “Sex and the City” episodes.

I can't find my fucking Pete Yorn CD and that makes me bitter.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Closet"-Pete Yorn

No comments: