11.03.2004

I am seriously disappointed today. I don’t know what I expected to happen with this election. I just hate that all of these Bush supporters are so smug. The seem to harbor this delusion that Kerry is a terrorist or something. I don’t get it. I don’t understand why these people buy into so much of this propaganda bullshit.

I am currently sitting in class learning about the prostate. I work in a damn hospital. I know what a damn prostate is. I am ready for a damn martini. I can’t sit in this horrible place anymore. Now, evidently, the topic has shifted from the prostate to…Jack Nicholson. I don’t really know how that occurred…but I guess I would…if I cared at all.

I totally bombed my History test not too long ago. I tried to do it…but I just can’t concentrate lately. My head is always somewhere else. And my computer is somewhere else as well…being fixed…hopefully for good. I am so sick of this shit. Anyway, I don’t think History is going to happen this semester. I think that I will be taking it again next semester. If there wasn’t so much going on, I really think that I would be okay. I just feel like it has been one thing after the other throughout this whole semester. I hate to sound like I am using all of my personal drama as a cop-out, but I really almost feel like I might scream. I suppose it will pass…

I am about to fall asleep. I can’t stand this anymore…GET ME OUT OF HERE!

No comments: