2.15.2005

Boogers and other paraphernalia...

Tiffany has a cold and I think that I might be getting it. My throat is becoming engulfed in flames.

Tomorrow is the Donavon Frankenreiter concert at Freebird. I am super excited because Aly and Brian are here and this might be the last time they come to visit with Tiff leaving and everything. Aly, Tiff, Tory and I go way back. The three of them even further, but I always love it when we can all hang out...(Damn you, Tory, and your Indiana ass...) It sucks though, because we both feel crappy. I have taken about 700 vitamins though, so we shall see how that turns out. I hope I don't OD.


Speaking of overdosing: The Crush made a comment about a book that I was reading and asked if it was about drugs. To which I responded, "Yeah, heroin. Pretty disturbing stuff..." (I just was so excited that the shy boy actually spoke without being spoken to first (baby steps, cute boy, baby steps...) And then he says something along the lines of, "You know what is really disturbing is when you find them after they OD and have been sitting there rotting for three days..." Way to paint a picture, cute boy...I didn't really have anything to say except..."OH! That's just LOVELY." Evidently, he used to be a cop. That makes more sense than him just knowing these types of things...

I am wearing a poncho and I don't know how to feel about it. Hmmm...ponchos. Make me think of the HORDE tour...the one with the rain, mud, and the Ben. Mmmmm...(WHO, by the way, won two Grammys. That's right, folks...my future husband is a Grammy winner! Now if he would just get rid of that THING he is dating...)

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Stigmata"- Ministry

No comments: