2.14.2005

Well, here it is…Happy VD, everyone. I am thrilled. Actually, I am a little nauseated. The crush has worn off, like I knew it would if I gave it enough time. (Although, boy is cute…and I would date him)…

“Lab Boy” asked me this morning to be his valentine. As always, when in doubt, I use Zach Braff as a rescue. I realize no one believes that I know him, nor I am going to marry him, it is easier than saying, “Yo. I don’t want to date you because you are too young and, even though you pretend you don’t, you like bad pop music like Ryan CabbarWHO, and I can’t handle that…” so instead, I say, “I am sorry, Zach Braff would be very angry with me if he was denied on Valentine’s Day. I can’t do that to my Zachie…” And he laughs…I am sure he knows that I am just trying to help him out by not saying what I mean. I hope he does. Otherwise, I am actually going to have to meet and marry Zach Braff. Not that I would mind, but I would hate for him to have to pay for my mistakes.

In other news, my sister, Fish Head, turned 21 on Saturday… Ehhh…

No comments: