3.24.2005

I have been having crazy dreams about random people from my past. It is weird because I wake up thinking about people that I haven’t seen or spoken to in ages. It is like I just saw them. And then, most often, I can’t remember the dream, just their faces. I am pretty sure that dreamed about one of the exes last night because I woke up actually kind of missing his stupid face. Although, it isn’t a stupid face at all. It was a kind face with a perfectly crooked smile. And I suppose I do miss it.

It is hard to tell these days. Hard to tell if I miss him specifically, or if I miss the companionship. But we had issues and he didn’t “trust” my best friend. And that, in my book, is a no no. We have already been down that road once…I am not losing him again. Not for any perfectly crooked smile, I don’t care who it is attached to.

Stuck-in-my-head Song of the Day: "Whole-hearted"-Extreme (Thanks a lot, Casper...)

No comments: