3.14.2005

Today, Tiff and I completed the "Sex and the City" DVDs. I feel that this is the end of a lot of things. The only thing keeping me sane right now is the sexiness of John Legend. Holy God, where did this man come from?

My schedule is different starting tomorrow, hence the reason I am up so late. I don't go in until one tomorrow. "Boy" and I discussed my new schedule today right before he asked me to babysit the late shift. Is he kidding? I have only been there two months and I don't even really work there, but I suppose he thinks that because, we have the same supervisor and that I am on his level, that I want to babysit his employees. But I just left the babysitting gig. I think that my response was something along the lines of: Sure thing, BOSS! But if I come home and there are chanting people with torches, I know who is responsible. He probably thinks that I am insane, but I don't care. I am cute. And only slightly neurotic.

1 comment:

Pookie.... said...

I need you to answer your phone, OR call me back and let me know that you are ok...OR answer my email!!!!!! ARE you okay??