4.06.2005

Well, I found out this morning that I will be going back to the other campus in exactly two weeks. Which is great. I miss that place. Politics, stuffy people, and all. But I am sad to leave my laid-back, vacation-type job that I have been lucky enough to have for the last three months. I feel like I am starting a new job again because it has been so long. It will be strange to be back over there and thrown into a job that I haven’t really even had any training in. Fortunately for me, I am a pretty quick study and don’t need much instruction most of the time because I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be tossed to the wolves upon my return.

I swear, if one more person calls and asks for “Outpatient Transplant Department”, I will scream. How many hospitals do you know of that do liver transplants on an outpatient basis? We aren’t put together like freaking Mr. Potato-head. I think it would be a little difficult to have a transplant and then walk out the same day. These people need to put these two words together in their heads before they say them outloud. Idiots.

It had to be said.

Ringo Starr never got nearly enough play.

No comments: