10.27.2005

I guess the accident affected me more than I had originally thought. I had a full day of driving today, to town, home, to town, past the site of the accident, home. I cried almost the whole way down 3rd street. I called Spliff and she didn’t answer. So I cried some more. By the time Jay called, I had stopped. But only because anger had taken over. Only because, by that point, having been unable to hold anything down and unable to take anything for the stiffness, I wanted to beat the shit out of the guy who did this. And if he hadn’t shot himself, I would have, I think (after the hysteria wore off, of course).

I signed my new lease today though, and got my keys and that was exciting. It is exciting to think of the prospect of having a place all alone. So, I came home, cried a little more, and then packed as much as I could until the pain became excruciating again.

But whoa…these drugs are FAST. Must. Sleep. Now.

No comments: