10.28.2005

Pointless with a side of Toe Nuggets

Well, my three day weekend starts in less than an hour.

I should be removed from the Internet World for the majority of it and should be busy, drinking, packing and trying to lift heavy things that I most definitely NOT be lifting.
Tonight, The Idiot will bring the Chinese food and Spliff and I will, most likely, provide the booze…Yep…that’s the only correct way to pack. Liquored up and full of Chinee Takee Outtee (believe it or not, that is actually a sign for a Chinese restaurant in town that I would never, ever go to…but even still, its fun to say).

JGJ just brought something really disturbing to mind. “Sweet-n-Sour Toe Nuggets”…Gnaw on THAT, bitches. Whoa…that sounded REALLY disgusting and also…very hostile. I didn’t mean it.
Anyway, the weekend is upon us…and I will be DISconnected for most of it. Hope everyone has a good one. Peace out.

1 comment:

nadthemayor said...

Oh snap son! i need to get on the ball. and i have chewed on that mess, just don't forget the gravy, fool!