10.24.2005

Tidbits...

Something about the chill in the air has changed the mood of the entire planet.

I went to the grocery store tonight because I thought, “Hey, I am feeling super motivated to pack. I need beer.” (and packing tape and garbage bags to get rid of all 1,500 of the Powerpuff Girls dolls that I have accumulated (that’s what I get for having blonde hair and blue eyes) over the years. LBG, your daughter can have 12 Bubbles dolls if she wants them. (I also have temporary tattoos, toe socks, a coloring book and about three million stickers, but if you think I am giving away the sole Spongebob, you are sorely mistaken, it has sentimental value.)

To The Idiot: I love you and I am sorry I have not called you, I am going insane.

To LBG: Sorry, I didn’t think it was funny when you called me a jackass yesterday. Hormones.

To Boobs McGee: The poem was really lovely. Where are you?

To Spliff: If you don’t come and spend my first night in my new place with me, I might die.

To Eppernepperhart: I gave you a kickass nickname and you won’t even come here and hang out with me? I will kick you (but only out of love).

To Grandmaster Superstar: I want to pinch your cheeks…and dat baby’s…you guys are really the cutest EVER.

To Jolly Green Jordan: That conversation about pants brought hours of laughter (and not just to me).

To Pookie: I am sorry I called you “Miss Cranky Pants”…(although you were QUITE frightening the other day.)

To John Legend: Spliff and I will be with you soon, don’t panic. Distance makes the heart grow fonder…and I will just leave it at that, you beautiful man, you.

That’s really all I got.

1 comment:

nadthemayor said...

and all this time i thought they stood up on their own, as it turns out legs do all the work and the pants just sit there. i bet my pants are lazier than yours. or maybe just clumsy... they do fall down a lot.