11.30.2005

Feelin' Groovy...

There hasn’t been too much going on in the last few days worth blogging about. But I will try and give you the rundown.

1. I ganked a TV over the weekend. (Not so much ganked as “found” and “took”.)
2. The “finding” and “taking” said TV was fueled by boatloads of Pinot Grigio and someone whose name may or may not be Bobby (Update: I have named him Pepe LePew).
3. I “helped” decorate a Christmas tree and it made me think of how sad it makes my mom that we aren’t all living there to do that anymore.
4. I called in sick from work yesterday because I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain in my back and accidentally took one too many muscle relaxers and couldn’t wake up. Oops.
5. I went to the doctor and found out I have to have physical therapy and got pain meds (queue angels singing).
6. I remembered my obsession for Magnum P.I. and am seriously considering buying the box set for myself for my birthday. (That or 21 Jumpstreet…or the second season of Nip/Tuck…thanks Ricky, for getting me so incredibly hooked.)
7. I have heard that, “my hump, my hump, my hump” song about 653 times today and am about to smash my radio…Luckily, I have taken said pain medication (queue angels singing) and don’t really have enough energy to lift my arms to do so.
8. I learned that when people at work ask you to “help” them do something, they really are saying, “No, really. You do it. I don’t want to.”
9. I put together an 800 piece metal shelf for my bathroom last night and it only took me 6.5 hours.
10. I have not had ANY leftover turkey. At all.

Really, that’s about all there has been. And in the hazy state that I am in today, I am surprised that I can remember any of these things to tell you. Did I mention that I love pain meds? (Queue angels singing.)

No comments: