12.18.2005

I've Been Singled Out...

Thanks to Tarragon!

IF YOU’VE BEEN SINGLED OUT:
Rules: Copy and paste the questions to your site and answer them, then pick five people whom you wish to be Singled Out. Don’t forget to tell them they’ve been Singled Out.

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
To be able to spend one more Christmas with my grandma.

Wish for 6 more wishes.
1. A happy holiday season this year.
2. Financial stability.
3. A house on the beach.
4. That the people I love were closer.
5. To finally decide what I want to do with my life.
6. To travel.

What animal would you be?
A tiger…(really, probably just a sloth…but they are cute, right?)

Something you want to do in your life:
Travel and study culture and world religion.

One song you could listen to over and over again:
“Have a Little Faith in Me” – John Hiatt

Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Coke, please.

Something you currently desire:
Oh, goodness…A bunch of stuff for my apartment and anything on my Amazon wishlist.

One good deed you’ve done lately:
I bought a cup of coffee for a homeless woman.

A funny moment in your life:
I find comedy in pretty much everything that happens to me, it probably helps that I have the drunkest friends in all the land.

I am singling YOU out: wmjwatson, brandy, Spliff, Pookie, and...(drumroll, please) JGJ.

2 comments:

wmjwatson said...

Yyyyyyyyyeah, no.

nadthemayor said...

i did it! i did it! do i flush now?