4.07.2010

Things I Never Said (Part Deux)

So, I did this a while ago, I stole the concept from This Fish and I totally dug it. I just read my last one and thought it might be a little like therapy to do it again. So, here goes...

I am not sure you realize how much you mean to me and that hurts. I blame myself.

I didn't mean what I said when we spoke last, I was drunk and you are one of my best friends. I really wish you would get over yourself. I miss you and you would think I had said something BAD.

Someone just called me Puddin' and I didn't know what to do.

If we hadn't known each other so long, I would never speak to you. You are a self-centered, heinous bitch. And I hope that someone tells you so, very soon.

I hope that you know how much I loved you. I think I said it enough, but I hope you felt it enough.

I am sort of glad that things didn't work out between us.

You were never any good in bed (with the exception of that one time in your car). I loved you anyway.

I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet. Oops.

I really wish you would crawl out of her ass. You are a beautiful person and you have so much more to offer the world.

Sometimes I envy you. Just because you are all the things I will never be.

If you were smarter and had a better job, I might go out with you.

I am so lucky to have had you. And I am so sorry that it took me so long to realize it.

I still resent you, but I am working on it.

I am not really sure what you want from me. I am also not really sure what I am willing to give.

No comments: