6.20.2004

Okay...I started doing this blog thing because my lovely, neurotic, smokin' hot best friend in Kansas City said that I should...and I do everything she says. Not really. If I did that, I would have turned out much better. Point being, this one is for you, shuga...
It is raining in Florida, baby, and everything else is the same...
I hate rainy days because I feel like I am stuck in my own mind. The noise is maddening, really...and I hate clouds unless I want them and I really hate the need to carry a huge, awkward umbrella, it makes me wish I was Inspector Gadget...but atleast I had an excuse to go and sit in a coffee shop down the street and look melancholy.

2 comments:

spaceface01 said...

We have an agreement about that...

spaceface01 said...

I didn't mean to! And I don't know how to put it back!
Don't be a hater!