6.22.2004

Tuesday

Today is stupid. That is about all I can say. It is Tuesday. I was supposed to be at work at 7:30…I slept until 12:30, I was so out of it when I called to tell them that I would be late, that I am not even sure that I said anything along the lines of why.
Why is interesting. If you ask the people at my job, I had a terrible panic attack and took twice my regular dosage of xanax and was unable to wake up this morning. In reality, I went to a my favorite bar with this girl that I met a couple of weeks ago, met some guys and hung out until 4am.
Am I insane? Stupid? A little slow? Probably. I never claim to be very smart. And really, I could have been having an attack. Maybe that is what makes me do retarded things like, going to bars on Monday nights. Maybe that is how I am dealing with my angst. After all, I have been in my house for a total of 2 hours since Friday night.
This week, I would rather be ANYWHERE but at home. Unless I am sleeping. My roommate has her boyfriend staying with us. The horrible part about that is that I can’t freaking stand him. Not really for any particular reason either. When she met him, he was 26 had no job, no phone, no car, and lived with Mommy. First of all…why in hell would a gorgeous blonde with a great personality (and a super cool roommate) get involved with a loser like this?! On top of that, he lived two hours away! So she drove to see him every weekend! EVERY weekend! What kind of self-respecting girl does THAT, I ask you. The answer, is NONE. Anyway, I guess I just don’t expect her to be as weak and submissive as she obviously is. Poor bitch. Anyway, he has since joined the navy and is now stationed in our town…and squatting in my roommate’s bedroom. He won’t come out, because he knows I think he is a loser and that I want him out of my house. He stays in there, pretty much all day, while we are at work, because he has no car, or money, or friends. Is this pathetic? Or I am just unreasonable and cynical. Maybe a little bit of both.
Anyway, we have a squatter. It is driving me nuts. If I wanted to share a one-bathroom apartment with a guy, I would have stayed with my piggish ex and lived a miserable life of putting the toilet seat down and rinsing out the sink after the bastard shaved. I quit.

1 comment:

spaceface01 said...

Never fear, roommate could not use a computer if her life depended on it.

Also, said squatter will be going back to Orlando this weekend...until he has to "report to his command". The Navy is a stupid job.