7.11.2004

Look away and she's eastbound outta sight...

I just need to start by saying. "I do NOT want to fucking go to work tomorrow!" Ahem...

Now that that is said...

Last night, I went to a bar, with a friend of mine, who brought HIS friend...they are both in the Navy and I have met the one guy before, and just remembered him as "the guy with the crazy wife". I won't get into all the things I have seen that gave him and her those names, but just know...she is certifiable.
Anyway, this guy...proceeds to get SHITFACED and we talked about why he won't leave his crazy bitch and all this crap...turns out, he is afraid that he won't find anyone else! He is 24....and that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...let me just say that I would rather, be single as hell (as I am..) than be miserable and pissed off all the time...am I wrong?
What is wrong with people!?
Later on in the night, (and I am SURE it was the alcohol talking) he told me that I was the girl of his dreams...and a whole bunch of other shit that I won't repeat because it would make him look like a big, sappy jackass...poor guy. Anyway, things like this make me uncomfortable. Anyone who knows me knows, that I do NOT show much emotion...and don't get me wrong...there is nothing at all wrong with other people showing it, but guys that get drunk in bars and then ask me why they didn't meet me before they got married, make me want to throw up a little...what can I say?

There is also this girl at this bar, whom I see every time I go there, who calls me "Boo" or "that hot chick"...and it is really strange...I don't know where all of these freaking weirdos are coming from lately...but it scares me...Aliens.

No comments: