7.10.2004

He's not gay...but his boyfriend is

Well...last night, a friend of mine convinced me to go to a gay bar for her friend's birthday party. I have been to gay bars before...but I have never been molested sooo many times in my LIFE. In this situation, you can't really get offended because...you aren't really sure why a guy that looks like he just stepped of the stage at a Village People concert is grabbing your ass. So, I am thinking, maybe I look like a drag queen? Maybe they were just confused? I really hope that is not the case.
Anyway, so I ask my very drunk, very gay friend Henry (who I just happened to run into) just WHY all of this was occurring.
"What does this MEAN?" I asked him. To this, Henry shrugged, and then gave me a look, as if to say, "I am about to fall down" and then started to laugh. The moral of the story is, drunk people can not supply answers to questions like these.
So Brandy calls me today to tell me that she is looking at pictures of me and Henry on the internet. Interesting. So, I was intrigued...and I checked it out...and there I am. Drunk. And in one of them, Henry actually appears to grabbing my boob! In the words of Brad (another one I met last night)..."We love straight girls!!!"

I also went to a party after the whole gay bar phenomenon. This party was crawling with people I went to middle school with. Middle school! People that I did acid with back in the sixties! I couldn't believe it! Weirdest night of my life...and it just ended a few hours ago!

No comments: