11.10.2004

8 Days left until certification. WOOHOO!

Some girl just called my desk to ask me if I had to pee, so that I could pee in a cup for her boyfriend. I don’t even really know her that well…who does that?

I have class tonight. I don’t think I can bear to sit through many more Medical Terminology cartoons and terrible 1970s Anatomy videos. It is killing me. I think I might have to take off early tonight and get a bottle of wine and the 5th season of Sex and the City. Happy Wednesday to me!

So, I think my friend’s older brother digs me. This freaks me out. He acted weird last night and has been hanging out a whole lot more lately. I am afraid my friend is going to hate me if she thinks something is going on... but I just kind of feel like a jerk every time he looks at me. Because even though I am not doing anything, my friend wants to kill me. It just freaks everybody out!!!

Sarah, all I have to say to you is, “The answer is NO.”

All the cheez-its in the world would not be enough.
Jason, thank you for being as disinterested in me as I am in you. It gives me great comfort. That’s why I love you. Things are so much less complicated because of you.

2 comments:

docbooty said...

Hey, i finally updated my blog. Why you never on AIM no more.
talk to you soon

Pookie.... said...

Oh butcha you know you wanna..... birds of a feather sugah! birds of a feather!