2.01.2005

Things are going by very, very slowly today. (And I feel that if you are reading that, you should insert a very, very slow motion type of voice…if you didn’t do so…read it again, you did it wrong.)

My eyes are puffy and red because I cried so much watching “Big Fish” last night. Impulse shopping yesterday afternoon led me to buy it and then watch it for the first time with Tiff…Now I look like I was punched in the eyes. That’s hot…

We are watching the Food Network on mute in my office right now. I don’t think that it is a good idea to watch this kind of stuff when I haven’t eaten since yesterday, it is making me kind of bitter…maybe a little hostile too. And NOW, just as I am typing this, my mom sends me an email with the subject: DINNER. What is she? A freaking mind reader. These people are evil.

When I dial the extension for Radiology department here, it sounds like that “Girl, I wanta make you sweat…” song…But just the part where it says “A-la-la-la-la-la, a-la-la-la-la-la-la-li-long, long time…”. Now it is stuck in my head…but it is really kind of fun to call the department and hang up…this is all in the name of music of course.

I can’t believe that I am even posting this madness…but…whatever, I have to entertain myself somehow.

No comments: