12.29.2005

Because I wasn't feeling bitchy enough...

Okay...so, I am blog surfing...and I come across an article about a church protesting at the funerals of dead American soldiers...Because America has a "fag army" and "God hates America".

If I didn't want to choke people earlier in the day, I sure as hell do now. And I want to start with these ignorant bastards. (If I could find words that fit what I am feeling right now...I would be better equipped to explain this to you...you will have to read it for yourself.)


Check it out...

1 comment:

Josh said...

Those idiots have a church set up in MY city and you can see them with their signs all over town everyday. I would like to swerve my car and run them all over when I see them picketing! Grrrr! And that's all I'm going to say about that.