4.11.2006

For lack of anything better to post...

Okay…for lack of things to post…I stole this from someone's blog.
You are supposed to hit shuffle on your music pumping device and then use the songs for the answers…I know…it is really difficult.

How does the world see you?
"Top of the World" Dixie Chicks

Will I have a happy life?
"Fire and Rain" (Me First and the Gimme-Gimmes version)

What do my friends really think of me?
"Feel Love" Beres Hammond

Do people secretly lust after me?
"Bouncing round the room" Phish

How can I make myself happy?
"Walking after Midnight" Cowboy Junkies version

What should I do with my life?
"Helicopters" The Stills

Will I ever have children?
"Someone to Die For" Belly

What is some good advice for me?
"Groove is in the Heart" Dee-lite

How will I be remembered?
"Plastic Jesus" Jello Biafra (HA!)

What is my signature dancing song?
"China Girl" David Bowie

What do I think my current theme song is?
"On My Way" Ben Kweller

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Hit the Floor" Twista

What song will play at my funeral?
"Crab" Weezer

What type of women do you like?
"The Crystal Ship" The Doors (Ironically, people actually CALL me Crystal Ship)

What is my day going to be like?
"Invincible" Ok Go

No comments: