3.06.2007

Droppings

I keep thinking that I am going to finally be settled and not have to move again. And then something burns down or some shit and I have to do it all over again. I really should be used to it. This time, I am just too tired. So I have spent my time thinking of other things.

1. How freaking many Pussycat Dolls are there? I mean really. They need THAT many skanky bitches to make horrible, tasteless music? And now they need a television show so they can find ANOTHER one?

2. Why did I take another History class? Did I forget how much I hate History?

3. Why won't they play the last episode of "Roseanne" on TV so Spliff can see it? Why?

4. What the hell happened to the faucet in the shower? Why does it, all of a sudden, turn all the way around and make it nearly impossible to turn off the cold water? I am secretly blaming Thing Two because he was the last one to use it before it went berzerk. Damn you, Thing Two.

5. Why don't I have rich parents? I need rich parents. Someone should adopt me. I am writing to The Donald.

No comments: