3.17.2010

Serenity and the Cosmos

Well, internet, I am finally settled into my new apartment. I have to say, it feels really good to be on my own again. Someone asked me the other day if I was lonely now that I don't have Spliffany around and my answer? Hells no. I mean, is it quiet without the blaring Bedouin Soundclash? Yes. But in the best possible way.
 
I am still in that stage in the game where I don't want to leave the house. I want to stay home and enjoy my solitude. I don't want to have anyone over. I don't want to go out. I just want to be there. With my cat.  I remember this stage from the last time that I lived alone. I wanted to eat up every second of the solitude.  The newness of the place itself combined with the strange sound of silence is sort of intoxicating. It feels like freedom. And I like it.
 
Of course, it doesn't help that work is driving me insane.  More and more, I feel like I am back at my last job. And my last job, internet, might as well have been in Hell. But we won't get into that, internet, not today. All I will tell you is that I believe in Karma, and I truly hope that someone gets bitch-slapped by it very soon. Actually, I have a list of people who need a good bitch-slap.
 
But I digress...
 
My point here is, internet, that I am uber-happy in the new apartment and am looking forward to witnessing some karmic bitch-slaps. That is all for now.
 
Crizzle, OUT.
 

No comments: