4.06.2011

Day Ten: A Song that Makes You Fall Asleep

Okay, Day Ten is super hard. I can’t fall asleep if I am listening to music, typically. Nor do I want to. (I can, however, fall asleep while watching Law & Order, go figure.) I can tell you, though, that I love a lot of really chill music and I figured, hell, chill is almost asleep. Sort of. Either way, here goes.

So I chose, “I Could Hold You in My Arms” by Ray Lamontagne.

1.   
This song is freaking awesome. It is sweet and soft but folky and bluesy all at the same time.
2.   Ray Lamontagne’s raspy sexiness makes me want him to sing me to sleep. (Again, however, I wouldn’t fall asleep. Because it would be impossible because of the music thing. And then, you know, because Ray Lamontagne would probably be in my bedroom.)


Zzzzz…







No comments: